They’ve been taken advantage of by other development and marketing companies in the past:
- They’ve paid a lot of money and gotten nothing in return.
- The outcome of the project is insufficient and far inferior to what they were told they were buying.
- They were charged extra for design revisions and maintenance that they thought were included in the project price.
- Their website, application, or logo was built off of templates that are not customized to the problems they had (and thus are not true solutions by any means).
- They pay a pretty penny for design and development services and have to fight to receive any sort of communication or feedback whatsoever from the person or company they hired.
- The quality of the code produced on their project is sub par and thus severely affects their:
- Search engine rankings.
- Application and website performance.
- Susceptibility to bugs and errors.
- Ability to update their websites and software quickly and efficiently in the future.
- What they get is completely different than what they asked for.
- They’ve paid outrageous amount of money for something that just simply should not cost that much.
- Once their project has been completed, they can’t ever get ahold of their developer to make updates to the site or software.
- They have been scammed into paying hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars every month for minimal maintenance, upkeep, and monitoring.
- Their website and online marketing strategies are not coherent because the company they hired failed to take a holistic approach to their digital presence.
The truth about the digital media industry is that it is saturated with college kids who think they know what they’re doing (but don’t), people looking to make a quick buck, designers who don’t know how to develop, developers who don’t know how to design, and companies that know they can talk you into something that they can’t really deliver.
I pride myself on the fact that my company provides honestly priced services that are built on a strong, ethical, forward-thinking, and solid foundation.
- Our programming uses only the most up to date techniques and practices.
- Our designs are user-centric, accessible, geared toward marketing to target demographics, and fully customized to suit your business’ needs.
- Our communication and customer service can’t be matched by anyone else – whether it’s by face-to-face meetings, conference calls, video chats, or email, we are here 24/7.
- We are not only experts at design, programming, and marketing but also have, collectively, undergraduate and graduate degrees in unique fields (like sociology, geographic information systems, and media literacy) that add experience and knowledge that is unmatched at other digital media and advertising companies.
If you’re ready to stop worrying about your website, online software/applications, online marketing, and branding, don’t hesitate to give us a call or email us (ph: (314) 200-5515, em: firstname.lastname@example.org). We’re always here and always ready to help.
Owner and Founder
Seafoam Media, LLC