A pretty website is great, but let’s start talking about growing revenue, increasing ROI, and really getting some bang for your buck.
Everyone wants a nice looking web presence, but a pretty website doesn’t necessarily translate into a profit-generating web presence.
Just like you wouldn’t spend the money on direct mailings if you never closed a deal from them, websites only work when they’re executed properly and within the scope of a well-planned and holistic approach to your web presence.
Search engine optimization (and digital media as a whole) necessitates movement in and focus on each and every one of the following areas to be optimally successful:
- Social Media
- Search Engine Rankings and Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Local Search and Optimization
- Directories and Listings
Each of these areas needs to be:
- Up to date with modern technology standards
- Accessible and usable
- Friendly and usable but professional as well
- Allotted the necessary amount of time to achieve objectives
- Relevant and timely
- Full of helpful and original content
- Optimized to achieve marketing goals (colors, layout, timing, wording, graphics, etc.)
Be sure that your business is taking the necessary steps to make your web presence worth it!