Why Seafoam? See For Yourself.
We perfectly blend creative, outside-the-box thinking
with a scientific structure that gets results.
Technical: We're Nerds
- Domain Authority and Trustworthiness
- Code Optimization for Search Engine Crawls
- Keyword Research (Most Profitable Traffic Sources)
- Page Speed
- Quality Meta Tags
- What keywords are people using to search for companies like yours?
- Where do your customers spend their time online?
- Is your website organized in an effective way?
If search engines can’t find your website easily, your customers can’t either. This is the part of our process where we’re digging into the code and making sure your site is setup to get maximum exposure. Think of it as the “primer coat.”
Content Calendar: Social Media, Blogs, Articles, Visibility
- Backlinks (Inbound Links)
- Regular Published and Promoted Content
- An Updated Blog
- Utilization of Valuable Keywords in Content
- Readability and “Share-ability”
- Social Media & Email Marketing
- What types of helpful materials can we give to potential customers?
- How can we generate conversation and engagement with your community?
- What types of content will prospects be most likely to share with other people?
We like efficiency. We want every tactic we carry out to affect multiple benchmarks … essentially, we want to multi-purpose.
A solid content creation calendar lets us generate traffic to your site from search engines, social media, and other websites.
Conversion Optimization: Turning Visitors Into Customers
- Proper Color Usage
- Spatial Alignment and White Space
- Well-Positioned Call to Action
- Minimal Form Fields
- Relevant and Helpful Copy
- What’s the main “Call To Action?”
- Where do we want the user’s eyes (and cursor) to go on the page?
- What information does the user need to see before they contact you?
Conversions are what marketing and advertising are all about. You may be getting good traffic to your website, but if none of those visitors are converting into customers for you, that’s a problem.
This is where we look at increasing that conversion rate … that’s what affects your bottom line.
Sales Funnel: Looking At the Big Picture
- Online Marketshare
- Popular Website Pathways/Funnels
- Cost Per Acquisition
- Most Profitable Pipelines
- Areas of Improvement & Optimization
- Can your Meta descriptions be written to encourage users to click on your link more frequently?
- What message do we want to relay to the user as soon as they hit the website?
- What’s the most effective way we can get the visitor to contact you from your website?
The sales funnel looks at the overall likelihood that you’ll convert a stranger into a customer.
We use this same visual to follow potential customers from search engines and social media to your website, around the various pages of your site, and, finally, to when they become an actual customer of yours.
Reporting & Analytics: What's Going Well And What Can Get Better?
- Brand Visibility
- Website Traffic
- User Engagement
- Cost Per Acquisition
- Where has your company become more visible online and how can we capitalize on it?
- Are your conversion rates holding steady with increased traffic growth?
- How can we lower your Cost Per Acquisition in the months to come?
We like to work backwards. What if you could get a new customer by paying $1. Would you do it? Of course!
$1 might be a bit low but we are always looking at your Cost Per Acquisition (how much does it cost you to gain one new customer).
Increased Visibility >> More Website Traffic >> More Engagement >> Increased Conversions >> Lower Cost Per Acquisition